College for Creative Studies
Game Design prepares you to join the next generation of storytellers while using the hottest tools in the trade. You’ll learn how to conceptualize and build 2D and 3D CGI and put these skills into action as you produce immersive gameplay experiences across platforms, including mobile, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), as well as realistic environments and assets for film.
Game Design graduates work as character artists, environment and vehicle designers, technical and VFX artists, creative directors, and AR/VR developers.
Gaming Degree Features
- Software includes, but is not limited to: Maya, ZBrush, Blender, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite; the majority of software is free to students and accessible from home
- Dedicated and powerful servers and render farms, cintiqs
- Studio access: lighting, editing, sound recording, green screen, photography, animation, stop-motion
- Equipment access: photography, video, lighting, sound recording, accessories, lenses, Wacom tablets, styli – all free to students
- Virtual desktop infrastructure for access and learning from home – free to students
CERTIFICATE & DEGREE PROGRAMS
- BFA, Entertainment Arts: Game Design
Your name and email address are held in strictest confidence by MajoringInGaming.com and will not be shared with anyone else.